Weight Loss Challange March 31 - April 7

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

My computer just froze while I was typing a post last night. All I can do in those cases is turn it off and wait awhile. So I went to bed.

Darcy is more alert this morning. I made a sling last night and made her walk about 15' or so. I see she has moved during the night. I thought I heard her yelping during the night. I'll make her walk again a couple times before I go to work. If she doesn't get up and move more she is going to have trouble with the right leg because she lays on that side all the time. Holly & I have been doing range of motion so to speak with that leg. She stretched out & moves the left leg on her own but won't put weight on it. I took her off the meds on Thursday. I figured by then she should be ok without them. And yes, they could have been the cause of constipation. Another reason to take her off them.

The man from Dish TV was just here and got the unit working again. The woman on the phone said it was lightening but it turned out to be some wiring problems. He got it fixed and I have TV again.

Breakfast was 2 banty eggs with a slice of swiss cheese & toast. Now I'm having a second slice of ww toast. Oh yes, I also drank about 10 oz of orange juice. I now need to get started on meds and activities of the day. What I really want to do is go back to bed so I probably will for a while anyway.

The weekend is suppose to be fairly nice. Then Monday into the low 80s. Wow. And I'll be inside at the food bank. I'll have time to work in the yarden when I get home. So much to do. Like laying papers and covering them with chips and working up the veggie areas. The potato bed really needs to be mostly dehenbitted. Then I'll dig a small indendation for each potato and cover with leaves.

GOD bless & keep each of you.

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!