Lemon and Lime

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Here is my latest to bloom. Lemon and Lime. It has a very lovely pale color. From the fall coop. Thanks vossner & ILJ. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

Nice!

Tom

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Tom, Thanks, I went to Adams Farms In Poughkeepsie to shop last week. Fun place. Great selection of seed, but I had long since bought what I need for this year. I did buy a very dark hellebore, Ruse Black and a couple of little cactus. Here it was yesterday before the first bud had fully opened. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Your photo captured the true lemon lime color of the bloom. In my photos on the PF, the pale green-yellow color was bleached out, and the bloom looked white. If you haven't yet posted it on the PF, you should, esp. your second photo.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Today the 'Lemon and Lime' has been strutting it's stuff. The fully opened ones are a paler yellow exhibiting less of the lime. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

bbrookrd,
I go to Adams almost every week. Great place! I always end up buying some new plant there even though I'm out of room indoors! I could live in their indoor greenhouse!

Tom

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

The lemon and lime has second stalk now open and the color contrast is very apparent. The newer one is on the left. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.