CLOSED: Wanted: Neem Tree Seed

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Trade, buy,whatever. Thanks
Sherry

This message was edited Apr 20, 2007 8:42 AM

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I think they have all fallen, but, I will look around. January is the best month to collect them, they are ripe and the pods are dry, but, still on the tree.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

dale_a_gardener, Thanks for checking...I appreciate it. Do you grow neem yourself or is it grown elsewhere in the area? I've only recently thought of growing it and didn't know if it was being grown here at all. Such a valuable resource. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Sherry

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Thanks, biscombe....I thought melia sounded familiar and didn't check it out. Chinaberry is very common in California, in fact, I had a very old one on my property in central Calif. many years ago......long before I'd heard of the properties and uses of Neem. I'll do some checking and see if it's similar and potent enough for some of the same uses.
Sherry

Teresina, Brazil(Zone 9b)

I have Neem seeds to trade.

These come straight from from Amazon.

I am located in Brazil and am looking for bonsai seeds. These can be any kind of acer, zelkova, pinus thunbergii, sequoias or others.

The neem seeds are very fresh and shoud be placed to germinate within 45 days upon receiving.

Limited stock.

Regards;
opalheads

Thumbnail by opalheads
Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

opalheads....I have sent you d-mail.
Sherry

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

opalheads,
I'm afraid I don't have bonsai seed to trade....is it possible to purchase neem seed from you?
Sherry

This message was edited Apr 6, 2007 3:09 PM

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Thanks, Dale,
Richter's herbs in Canada has the neem seed, but says theirs won't be ready til July-Sept and should be sown fresh. Would be good to get them fresh from S.A. now to sow, but can wait for Richter's if nothing else.
Sherry

This message was edited Apr 7, 2007 7:06 PM

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

I have lots of seeds.
Kaleem

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.