Iowa Round UpCome on Over May 5th !

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

You are invited to the Iowa Round Up May 5th ,2007 Cedar Rapids, Iowa Come one, come all!

We are planning a whole weekend of food, fun, garden tours & big Plant Swap. We'd love you to join us!

Here is a link to all the details---

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/703586/

This message was edited Apr 3, 2007 8:30 PM

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Grundy Center, IA(Zone 4b)

I'm trying to connect to the link - but it's not working.
Would love to learn more.

We would love to have you come! It's going to be a fun party with garden tours, free food, free plants & laughter!

Here is a basic link to the thread with all the details & other links

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/703586/

Basically, if you show up at Noelridge Park off Collins Road in Cedar Rapids on May 5 we will have schedules & maps available. Lagoon pavillion starting at 9 am.

9 am - noon are tours of 2 DG gardens including mine + the CR Greenhouse in Noelridge Park will be open for visitors at 11 am.

Potluck lunch at 1 pm. Lots of door prizes & laughter!

Bring any plants you have extra from your garden for the big Plant Swap. be sure to label them properly. HUNDREDS will be available to view & take home FREE>

It's a great chance to meet other devoted gardeners from Iowa and other states around us!!!

On the threads we are already doing private plant trades & planning the food + events.

This message was edited Apr 16, 2007 8:36 PM

If you get a trial month subscription for $ to Dave's Garden, you will be able to read all the threads & see the details!

Tipton, IA

im not subscribed yet but im coming with doris. i have diff peonies, diff lilacs [yellow too,clematis, hostas lots to bring!!!!

rockrun--Doris sewNsew? We'd love to have you join us. Yellow lilacs??? Tell me more....

Tipton, IA

i dont know what her screen name is , shes been keepin me up on it though her and her hubby are great gardners. Yellow lilac is also a primrose lilac, also have sensation[purple n white] and pink lilac.s, and i have dogwood strts and diff peonies . and lots more im sure as i have to dig and seperate stuff to move anyway.

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I m now in Cedar Rapid, IA for IARU.... Got motel at 4:00 pm... See ya all!

Got my landscaping done yesterday:

Iris bed

Anna

Thumbnail by JuJu55
suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Have a nice time this weekend. I know I had a nice time last weekend.
Will

You had a better weekend for weather--need umbrellas here! :(

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I went to Wanda's home and so beautiful yards! Nice of stone animals. Also meet all new peoples were very nice... And Dinner is very excellent. I love the meats taste like pork.

See all at Noelridge Park (Pool) tomorrow...

it was fun to have a big group to talk and relax togher at my home. i wish the weather would have been better. What a weekend--I'm beat!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.