A. swazum at Buried Treasures

West Orange, NJ(Zone 6a)

Did anyone else see the offer of A. swazum (A. obesum x A. swazicum) at Buried Treasures? And $5 shipping through April 15th. I had to get one, just had to.

Valrico, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi Beverly,

I got your email too, and wanted to let you know this is a swazicum x somalense hybrid.

Regards,

Chris

West Orange, NJ(Zone 6a)

Oh, even more exotic. I ordered it already anyway. I read somewhere that a lot of adeniums have hybrids back in their ancestry somewhere. Interesting factoid...

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Aren't they the best....I haven't received mine from them because they are waiting on my plumerias....but several people in my area have already gotten their orders and love Buried Treasures!!!!
Are they listed in the vendors? I don't know how to see.....

West Orange, NJ(Zone 6a)

Yes BG, they sure are. I had ordered the Harry Potter A. obesum plus a few euphorbs and a ground orchid, those won't ship until later in April but I had to succumb to this hybrid.

To see if they are listed, go to the Watchdog tab, scroll down - you'll see the alphabetical links. Click on B and scroll down. It's very easy to navigate Dave's, just spend a little time clicking everywhere and seeing what comes up!

If you like these plants, I also recommend Arid Lands; I got both A. swazicum and A. multiflorum from them. Great plants, great prices, came fast. NO ONE has A. multiflorum, not even Phil at Snowbelt Adeniums. Arid Lands was even mentioned in last week's NY Times!

West Orange, NJ(Zone 6a)

A. swazum came yesterday, what an interesting caudex. Bald and beautiful. And my Monolena primuliflorum came the other day, in leaf and in bloom. Great stuff. The Monolena came from Mountain Orchids. Watch for pics!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.