Garden books, cook books

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

Today, I may take my notebook and go to a good library branch to survey their gardening books. If they are older than three years, it is highly likely I can find them for sale on the web as used books. I have found one place where no postage is charged and they have many books starting at $3.48- that's the total investment! I will go to the library at the botanical gardens today and do the same thing. Of course, I don't NEED more books like that; but it is an economical indulgence.
I have noticed that my nearby used book store seems to over price both cookbooks and garden books.

The postage free book site is www.betterworld.com; they actually manage to donate money to literacy councils all over the country from their sales. It's a win/win situation all the way round.

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!