GOODMORNING DANIEL!!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

So nice to see Daniel waking up from his winter nap..with such vigor and oh my what an intense colour!!...Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

one of my favsssssss

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

And of course...I can't do anything in my gardens without my Buds following me around squalking at me to stop messin' with my flowers and feed 'em!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

beautiful color Jeanne. Love your little quackers !... I wish they would visit my yard for a few weeks and eat up all the slugs!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Beautiful! What a gorgeous sight to behold!!

Love your quacking "friends" that visit your garden. Bet they help to fertilize your garden and eat some of the bad bugs at the same time. Do your cats mind that they visit? My dog would try to chase them around the yard. Talk about being territorial!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Jeanne, I love Daniel!! Now, just why isn't Daniel in my yard??!! I must find Daniel and have him come live with me!! LOL Wonder if Debbie has him?

Debbie

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Debbie..she should have "Daniel Deronda"..I bought mine from her 3 years ago!!..Yes Shirl...I love my duckies..they are in my pond now as I am writing this...Jeanne

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Jeanne, they only have 2 pics on COTW and your close-up would be a great addition.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

And this was this morning!! Please let me Rose buds open so I can see the two of them together...I love pink and purple together..will have to email Richard and see if they need a close-up of Daniel...Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I think this picture shows how "Daniel" starts out purple and then turns a loverly blue...Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Portland, TX(Zone 9a)

absolutely beautiful Jeanne!!!! I so love your clematis vines. When does your Avante Garde bloom? It is one of my favorites that you have. Do keep posting your pic's as new ones bloom. I don't have a lot of luck with clematis so I have to get my clematis fix through your pictures here on DG and OH What Nice Ones You Have!!!!

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Jeanne...I'm envious as the Clemtis here are just buds for now, but loaded with them. We are expecting temps to drop into the upper 20's for low next week which woories me a bit. Keep your fingers crossed that mine make it through it okay.

Gary

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Gary...clematis are tough little buggers..sometimes a cold spell will make the blooms look a little weird or tie-dyed with green in them...I will keep my fingers crossed and look forward to seeing pics of yours this year!!
PHughes..try growing your clematis in just morning sun and keep them moist..that is something that we in warmer zones hafta do!!
My "Avant-Garde" is a pruning group 3 and is only about 2 feet high..so she has more growing to do before blooming should see her in a month or so and will gladly share pics..here was Daniel yesterday..can't wait till "Belinda's Dreams" blooms open to see them dancing together....Jeanne
ps..I am so mad at myself..I used my new program to label my pics and was paying bills and post dating them the 1st of April so when I went to do my pics I put 4th month instead of 3..grrrrrrrrrr

Thumbnail by JeanneTX

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.