nusery in alabama

Jasper, GA

I was on this website a few days ago and found a nursery in Alabama that had rave reviews. I believe they also had a demonstration garden to tour and they sold seed mixes. I didn't save this in my favorites folder and for the life of me cannot find the nursery again. Maybe I was dreaming. I cannot give you any more information than that. Can anyone help, please. ktufts2

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Did you go to garden watchdog and search by the state?

Brenda

Jasper, GA

yes, went there and could not find it. Will try again. Thanks.

Cordele, GA

Could it be Petals from the Past ? I have been there and been pleased with the plants I purchased. They do have a small demonstration garden and conduct garden tours aimed at educating purchasers about roses, fruit trees etc. Very nice folks there.

Beth

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8b)

I met the owners when I was at the Southern Garden Symposium, they were very, very nice and had some cool heirlooms.

Jasper, GA

Thank you for the suggestion. I went to their website and do not think this is the one. Petals from the Past does not sell seed packets and I was looking specifically for that in addition to some other things. I have used Wildseed from Texas before and was disappointed in the germination rate. So maybe I just need a suggestion for a nursery that does an excellent job with their seed mixes. Any suggestions there. ktufts2

What kind of seeds are you looking for?

GGG

Jasper, GA

southeastern seed mixes to throw out now and then a mix to throw out in the fall. I am fairly new to this.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.