Happy Birthday! Soulgardenlove♥

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Hope your day is filled with loving family, friends, and a beautiful day to do just what you want to do. Happy Day!

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday sweetie, I love you.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Susan.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes!!,Susan, you have such a beautiful day to celebrate, as oposed to mine, in Jan.Have a wonderful day. Mike

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

here's the party! Happy birthday, soulgardenlove

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

So sorry I'm a day late wishing you a wonderful day Susan :( I ended up in the hospital from my carry-out birthday dinner (food poisoning) on 3/21.

I sure hope yours was less eventful than mine, and here's to a wonderful and 'fruitful' year!

~Sunny

Thumbnail by Hineni
Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

HEY YALL! this was a surprise to me :) Just looking around GA and found this here.. I'm listening to the garden radio show and reading on Daves at the same time!! How addicted is that?? :) !!

I had a GREAT DAY :) My husband bought me a snazzy watch for my b-day and we went to an Italian restaurant where they give you a free meal on your special day... as I had not planned a meal :) We're going out Sunday without the kids.. Love that man!! I asked my kids to be especially nice.. and if they started to mope or complain, I reminded them that it was my birthday and they straightened up fast. At night I stole lots more kisses from them and claimed it was my birthday and I was allowed!!

We will be going to my older sons baseball game today and then we will have a family gathering celebration of my younger sons 4 year birthday.. he was born on the 21rst. I told the doctor that if we waited a few hours, we would share the same day, and she said no way.. I've got to get home to my kids tonight and your having this baby today!! :) So.. I did :)

Thanks much and have a great garden day!! I really love it on Daves :)

Gee wiz Sunny! Hope you are okay now.. Food Poisoning is the worst.

Mike, hope future B-days are better for you :)

Deb, Jim, Al, Nery.. Thanks so much!! :) I love coming here!! My "indoor" garden.

Susan

This message was edited Mar 24, 2007 8:44 AM

Sautee Nacoochee, GA(Zone 7a)

oh!! Im late!

Happy Birthday , Soulgardenlove!! I hoep yoru day was Incredible! :D

Nin

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks. :) It was a whole birthday weekend for us :) We had family over on Saturday to have a birthday party for my son. My sister came over yesterday to take the kids to chucky cheese and my husband took me to a nice restaurant that we haven't gone to since before we had kids.. We then went to a movie.. I bet him he couldn't tell me the last movie we saw in a theater.. ( I couldn't either .. it's been that long).. and he made me laugh when he said "Titanic"??

We saw premonition with Sandra Bullock. I had to stay seated and compose myself at the end!!! :)

I've been working in the garden all morning while the kids are at school and spring is here.. What else could a person ask for. Life is sweet.

:)

Susan

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm late too! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!! 29???? That's my # and I'm sticking to it.
My 7 yr old thinks so, so I'll be 29 for as long as he says so LOL!!!

Happy Gardening to one inspirational gal!
Susan in L'ville

Thumbnail by Raggedyann
Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Awww. :) Thanks Susan..

I'm now a wonderful 37 and happy to be here where I am. My kids easily confuse it with 47.. so I am that age on some days too!

:)

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.