Help makes all the difference

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Earlier this month I was *so* stressed, knowing that Mic Mac (I think I'll just call him Mack - not that he knows his name or anything, I could probably call him anything) was due to come and I didn't have any shelter or even a complete fence. DH thought he'd have time to help me, then he didn't...

Down at the local breakfast shop, there was a posting for "We do Fences". Called the guy - he not only showed up when he said he would, but sat down, wrote out a grocery list of materials for me to buy and said he'd do it for .75 cents a foot. He did two strips of poly-wire and one of tape, with t-posts and wood posts, a gate on my drive and two gates on the fence where the shed will (hopefully) be. In one weekend. And he'll finish the gates this weekend as soon as the shed guys are finished. HAPPY DAY!!!!

I've got my feed, should be getting hay tomorrow, still need to get troughs and mineral blocks... am I forgetting anything? I am *so* thrilled - I'm gonna have my own horses at my own house! Woo hoo!!!

This thread has 92 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!