Jasmine "Arabian Sambac"

Miami, FL(Zone 10a)

I am desperate looking for Arabian Sambac Jasmine.
Does anyone know where I can buy it ??????

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I would try Logees, Kartuz, Top Tropicals, Gardino--I think I've seen it at all of those places at one time or another. You might also try your local Home Depot or Lowes--they were selling it out here last year, I'm sure some of your local nurseries would carry it as well. Also since you posted your question here in Vines & Climbers I should tell you this one is really more of a shrub...not sure if that's OK for you or if you need something that's a vine.

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

I got mine last year from Top Tropicals. It was a decent sized plant. I bought it as part of a collection of Jasmine plants. I haven't bought anything from Kartuz or Gardino, but Logee's 2-1/2" pots contain very small rooted cuttings. However, when you can't get the plant you want anywhere else....

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Kartuz also has the small 2.5" pots. Gardino sells bigger ones, more the size that Top Tropicals does. Depending on the plant, sometimes I want the larger size so I go for the bigger one, but often if it's something I'm experimenting with I'm happier to spend less money (both for the plant and for shipping) and go with Logees or Kartuz for the teeny ones (they're always healthy and they grow fast).

Bessemer City, NC(Zone 7b)

We get plenty of Sambac Jasmine shipped up here from Florida each summer, mostly out of Apopka.

You should be able to get a good-sized inexpensive plant easily there..........

R.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.