Aug. 1

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hello everyone. We all must have had a busy day yesterday since nobody checked in here. It was busy here but I did get a few things done. Today is overcast with part sun, light wind and 73*. Just right for working outside. I need to exercise the horse I used last weekend, work in the vegie garden, mow the lawn, do laundry, well you see I won't have time to be bored. The food dryer is full of cherries again. One load with 6 trays makes 1 1/2 little zipper sandwich bags full when they are dry. They were a fair sized bowlfull, maybe close to 3 quarts when they went in. Next load will be peaches, and then maybe some strawberries. I am having fun with my new toy! Gotta get out to the garden now. Have fun and count your blessings.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!