Drat, doggone, darn and shucks.

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

Some days are diamonds, today isn't one of them. Flashed glass arcs are cut, stencils are cut and waiting to be sandblasted, roses are finished and so this morning was the 'cut out the leaves' day.Blew three pieces of glass trying to cut them out (inside curves are my downfall) and went to the trusty Ring Saw. The first four went well but halfway through number five the doggone blade broke. Well my local glass shop has a replacement blade for $90.00 + tax, but a google found one at Alpine for a much better price, even with a $14.00 shipping fee. Has anyone else had blade problems with their Taurus 2 saws ? How about the 'new' blade that opens so you can make inside cuts ? Enough ranting, I need to get out and see if I can cut some straight lines without breaking anything. The only diamonds today are those around a broken and twisted ring saw blade.

Thumbnail by balvenie
This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!