Hoya cuttings from David Liddle

Victoria BC, Canada(Zone 9a)

Hi
I am placing an order for Hoya cuttings with David Liddle in Australia to be shipped here in BC Canada. For those that don't know, he is one of the leading Botanist and has a huge collection of hoyas. He makes cuttings available and I would like to add to my collection. I have his catalogue if anyone is interested. Drop me a line with another addy and I will send it to you.
I am getting an import permit and will pay for that myself. David will take any orders from individuals and process them. Then when he is ready to ship he has them inspected for the phytosanctuary certificate. He will pack them all up and send them to me. Inturn when they arrive I would repack and send them on to you. We all share in the shipping fee as David spreads that out over the number of cuttings ordered. The more we order the less it costs per cutting.You would pay for the shipping from here BC to where ever you live in Canada. I should make it clear I am not making anything on this just wanting to help.
I have watched our American friends on the Hoya forum...place a group order every spring and fall and always wanted to get in on it. If you would like any hoyas this would be a good oportunity to get some neat ones not always found on the market. Infact there are very few places in Canada believe me I have looked:)

I will be placing the order by about the first or second week of April if anyone is interested.

Bea

Toronto, ON(Zone 5b)

eeeeck. I'm a year and a half plus more too late -_-. Bea if you're doing another order, may I order some too??? It's really hard to find them here in Toronto also. I've bought a cutting that cost me 2.00 CAD, but I don't have the specific name for the hoya. It's dinky but I'm enjoying it lol. I would love to have some more hoya varieties.

Eliz

Hi Eliz

Your a funny girl... better late than sorry as they say. I will likely order again in the Spring and there is another lady who places orders with David too so one of us should be able to get you in on an order in the spring:)
Glad to know there is another hoya collector here in Canada,

Bea

Toronto, ON(Zone 5b)

I was like how did you know I was a girl (creep)? But then I saw that I put my name lol. well okay I can wait and hopefully I'll have enough saved up so I can get different ones.

Thank you for getting back at me,

Eliz

You sound just like me...somedays I am a bit sharper than other:))

Send me a d-mail and I will send you his catalogue so you can browse and drool until next spring. The catalogue will change as he has more or less of somethings than others. Just the same it will give you an idea of a lot of what he has and then you can do some reasearch to see what they all look like.
I spend a lot of time making my list, crossing things out and adding more and so it goes by the time spring rolls around. Lots of fun:)

Bea

Toronto, ON(Zone 5b)

lol you're funny too bea lol. I'll send you a dmail with my address so you can stalk me better. I'm already drooling now (about the catalogue, not the stalker part).

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Bea could I see Dave's catalogue to, please.

:) Donna

Sure Donna

Send me a d mail with your home email and I will send it along.

Bea

Dartmouth, NS(Zone 6a)

me too please

Julie

Mexico City, Mexico

Hi
I love Hoyas an joust have 4 so far
Please send me the catalog
mis_ratones@yahoo.com
I will apreciate it
Any advice on how to learn to root hoya cuttings I have litle success
Tks michel

Kingston, Canada

I would also love to get in on this. My address is 14 Greenview Drive apt 602 Kingston,Ont K7M-7T5. Thanks a bunch

Tuskegee, AL(Zone 8a)

Quote from carrielynn45 :
I would also love to get in on this. My address is 14 Greenview Drive apt 602 Kingston,Ont K7M-7T5. Thanks a bunch

This thread is 12 years old.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.