HORTMARK gh supply company

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I just wanted to let everyone know-this is a great place to get all kinds of supplies and even
GH's. Deann, Tootsie,Redwolf and I are going there this thursday (noon)and then doing lunch at
china wall buffett for lunch. The place we go is out in Munger(cass ave)its just a pole barn
full of supplies. You can order flowers and most anything!!!

If you are interested in going with us-post here
they do ship to anywhere!!
we always have a great time!!!
dori

Hortmark.com
ken day is the guy i deal with
tell him dori day sent you-NO relation just the NAME!!
and we both take pride in being DAY'S!! ;)

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

What time are you all going? I have to meet with an advertizer at 9 a.m. but our meeting shouldn't take more than an hour. Let me know please.

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

we are meeting at the china wall (restaurant) at 11am. Its on euclid and north union where the old burger king use to be. By baskin robin/payless shoes
Hope you can make it!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

If i can get a hold of Arliene we will move the time up to 10am-Ken is usually late opeing at 10:30!!!

Pat says yes to 10am
Deann is yes
Dori is yes
Arliene is not going to make it
Brenda-NOPE! maybe next time! :)

Lunch after we get done at Hortmark anyone that wants to stay
and eat lunch at the China Wall is welcome! It suppose to be a
beautiful day-thats why we want to move the time up an hr.
So we can get home and GARDEN!

This message was edited Mar 21, 2007 9:09 PM

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

see you ladies at 10am! :)
fun fun fun

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

well those darn storms canceled our trip-so next week for sure
I need supplies!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Sorry I didn't make it. My meeting went longer than usual. What day next week are you all going? As far as I know I'm clear all week and would love to meet you all.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I think it will be next Thursday becuz Deann said she was going to her daughters today for 5days.
So im hoping to go next Thursday meet 10.30ish or so and then go to the supply place
I hope you can make it!!!! :)

I need some DIRT(soil)-luv saying DIRT not soil-gets a rise out of DEANN! lol

Charlevoix, MI(Zone 4b)

Waaahhh... I wanted to go, but I have to work. Darn it. Is he open on weekends? :)

Michelle

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Michelle only on tues-thursdays!
take the day off-you need a break! :)

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks. I wrote it on my calendar for the 29th. Maybe I can ride down with Deann when she gets back since she knows her way around Bay City better than I do. I know how to get to Sally's Beauty Supply next to Walmart and that's about it. :)

Charlevoix, MI(Zone 4b)

I'd love that day off! In fact my vaction day was denied for that day...I had asked for it off months ago because my dear friend and her daughter are coming up from Missouri next weekend. Maybe next week...

Michelle

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

michelle-thats POOPY!!! i think you may have a fever and sore throat that day ;) ;) ;)

Well maybe another day!!!

hope this works out for next week so I can get some DIRT!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

PATRICAI AND I ARE MEETING AT 10AM AT THE CHINA WALL ON EUCLID THEN OFF TO HORTMARK
everyone is welcome and if you cant make this trip- we will do it again
BUT I NEED SOME DIRT_like yesterday!!!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I seem to have come down with a bad cold so I'm just going to stay put so I don't spread it around. Have a great trip.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE WANTED TO GO TOMORROW?
Thursday-is suppose to be yucky!

I can wait till next week-just checking!

Charlevoix, MI(Zone 4b)

Dorie...I would LOVE to go. Unfortunately, my kids are leaving for Florida tomorrow and it's going to be a goofy day around here.

Michelle

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.