What'd You Do With Your Wedding Dress?

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

For lack of a better forum to put this in...it's here...under the "fashion" part. I've noticed wedding dresses for sale on Craig's List (online ads) and it's funny to me when people say, "only worn once." Well I would think so? But wondered if some would think it bad luck to wear someone else's dress. So it got me thinking how I couldn't bear part with mine....but then again...it is only taking up space. So what have you done with your dress????

I in no way intend to "save it for my daughter" as I am sure styles will be much different by then. But it was always the intent my Mom had for me, though when it came down to it she was fine with me having my own dress, realizing herself that after decades of sitting in the closet it was no longer in good condition.

I have mine in a preservation box that is very nice but still....

This thread has 34 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!