The Cell Phone

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Several men are in the golf club locker room. A cell phone lying on a bench rings and one fellow engages the hands free speaker function and says “Hello” Every one else in the rooms stops to listen in.
Womans voice: “Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?
Man: “Yes”
Woman: “ I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It’s only $1000. Is it OK if I buy it.
Man: “ Sure, go ahead.”
Woman: “ I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked.”
Man: “OK, but I want it with all the options”
Woman: “Great! Oh one more thing. The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They are asking $959,000.”
Man: “Well, go ahead and give the an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not we can go the extra $50,000 if it is really nice.
Women: OK, I’ll see you later. I love you so much.”
The fellow hangs up. The other men are staring at him in astonishment, with their mouth wide open. He looks at them and asks, “ Any of you know who this phone belongs to?”

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!