Just in for a quick Hello

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey you all !!
It has been so long since I've been able to get back to the garden here. I sure have missed you all.
I see that there are tons of new faces here. Gosh I feel like I have been gone forever and a day!
Hope to be back to my ole trading real soon.

Missed ya'll bunches!
Mollybee

Thanks Vi for the heads up on this forum

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Hey there Molly, how are you doing? How is your back, I hope it healed well?

I know I don't garden in your Georgia forum, but I noticed this message in the top 10, so I had to come say hello to you. I've thought of you often when I still use my eyeglass holder.

Welcome back,
Donna

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi Molly,
Glad to see you around.. I have often wondered what happened to you..Welcome back.. I sure have missed your postings..Hope the back is better than before..

Larkie

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey Molly,

Glad to see you. Hope you are doing well!!

Brenda

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hello!

:)

Susan

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh my goodness! Hi!!! Hope all is well, especially better than before!

angie

Cave Spring, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey Molly, I've been gone for about 2-3 years too. I've been seeing a lot of new faces too. I missed yours, and I'm glad you're back. I'm glad that our old friends, Plantnutz, ecobiangie, Larkie, Azalea, and, Vi are still here. Haven't had a chance to see how many more are still here. Take care, Linda

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

welcome back!!!!!!

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey merkat! This thread is getting odd. lol

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey Linda, wow, it's old home week.

Brenda

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Sure is like home week. Hi everybody! Hope I'll have time to play in another month or 2 when I'm done with my training and study :(

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I was thinking of you yesterday. Hope you are doing fine. And the boys also.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Hi Vi.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey yall!!

:)

Susan

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Hey Susan

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey Jim :)

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Man I knew I should have came back to the computer and checked this thread sooner, because it sure lifted my spirits.
It feels soo good to see you all back here with me.

I have really really missed this place. If I can ever scrap up the $ to get my membership back up and running I'll be just fine. My old back is just plain wore out. My second surgery helped some but now they are telling me that I have 3 more bludging disk right above the ones they fixed the last time, so I am waiting on the paper work to go thru so I can get in to see the new Orthopedic surgern. So I am pretty much back to the drawing board. My boys have been soo good to me thru all this too. Two of them are bigger than me now so when I fall...they come running to pick me up. (and yes I have fallen several times.....Grace isn't my middle name ;) Gosh I would be lost without my boys thats for sure.
I'm not letting it keep me down though....I am still pawing at the ground to get my knees dirty :)

Sooo glad to hear from all ya'll Thanks for making my day much brighter
Love ya'll

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm fairly new here, but glad to meet you. Hope to hear and learn more gardening tips from you.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Prayers being said for you back Molly :)

Susan

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

((((((molly))))))

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Thanks ya'll :D

Hopefully I will be back here full swing before too long.

Nice to meet all you new folks. This is a pretty cool place to hang your hat. Hope you all stick around for a while.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.