What kind of flower are you ? part deux

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

We have had a nice long, fun thread going about this quiz to determine what kind of flower you are. I think it's gotten much too long for the dial-up folks or for any reasonable person to read thru, so let's start a fresh one for spring :0)

here's the link

http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/flower-quiz.htm

when I took the quiz last year I was an echinacea, now I'm a daisy...maybe exposure to Dave's Garden has changed me LOL

edit to add: here's what it says about daisies:"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

Here is a link to the old thread and all the fun we've had with it if you want to see

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/624024/

This message was edited Mar 7, 2007 8:12 AM

Thumbnail by grampapa
Perth,, ON(Zone 5a)

I am a Snapdragon

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

that was fun!

and to think I was not going to grow snapdragons this summer!

Thornton, IL

Still a canna, and I even changed one or two answers. A leopard can't change her spots. Or a canna their stripes, LOL.

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

This message was edited Mar 7, 2007 9:26 AM

Saint Paul, MN(Zone 4a)

I changed from a sunflower to a daffodil over the last few months - maybe that means I'm ready for spring!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Peg, I know I'm ready for spring! if I could change into a daffodil, I would in a snap. I NEED to see some daffodils!!!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I am not sure that daffodil fits me???? I just like "magic" more than reality (LOL)

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Well Grammy I came in as an echinacea this time. I'm sure I had a few different answers - except the movie.LOL

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

well little Al, maybe as you have matured, I have regressed. going in circles pulling out my own petals going 'Love me, love me not' is kind of like circling the block with my blinker on LOL

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Apparently I am a canna lily - and I really wanted to be a daffodil or a rose . . . I like those. I never grew a canna lily. I don't even think I know anyone who has grown a canna lily . . .

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

I'm a snapdragon (again). I know some of my answers were a little different so it must be as Prariegirl said. Once a leopard always a leopard. My movie answer changed. Originally boy gets girl changed to lets consumate that deal LOL

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

ooooh, venu. naughty girl!

seandor, canna's are wonderful! the only reason I don't grow them is that I'm too lazy to grow anything tender. I had a neighbor with some gorgeous fire red ones...5' tall! he offered me some and I turned them down. I'm kicking myself now.

Thornton, IL

Is he still your neighbor?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

It is hard to believe you have never grown cannas Jan. They really are more of a foliage plant I feel, although I have had hummingbirds on mine. That being said I didn't save any this year - they are tougher than dahlias and callas to store for me.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

PrairieGirl, no, that was several neighbors back. Al, you find this hard to believe? It took me 6 mos. of looking at those gorgeous dahlia pics to decide to try dahlias this year. I've never had a calla either.

San Diego, CA(Zone 10b)

im a snapdragon, wow this year a last year I was a viola. But now I drive a van and think that is closer to suv, and last year I drove a car.

(Zone 6a)

I'm a Snapdragon -"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh." It sort of fits me, actualy...not really. I'm going to try again and I'll post my new results.

Steven

Ok, I just re-did it and this one is way more like me.....especially the last half. I am a Daisy.

"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

This message was edited Mar 12, 2007 9:33 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.