Buying organic milk

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I have recently switched to organic milk . I noticed that walmart carries great value organic milk and horizon brand.

The lady at my health food store said that horizon still gives their cows shots to make them produce milk. And that there are law suits involved with them over this, false advertising and all.

I'd like to know , where can I find on the internet that would tell me such a thing. I don't want to buy organic milk and be lied to whether or not it has or hasn't got additives of any kind to the milk or cow.

What about great value brand? why wouldn't that brand do the same thing as horizon brand.

KNow what I mean. If i'm buying organic and paying the high price, I darn well want it to be ORGANIC.

This thread has 23 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!