March Bingo-New Thread

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

OK, folks, it's time to play! I am so excited! I decided to start a new thread for those of us who have dial-up. I'm one of them and it takes forever to load something! I'm adding a link to the old thread and vice versa. Hope it works.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/695500/ (the list and prizes)

Also the AVSA prize will be chosen by putting the remaining players names who didn't win a prize into a hat and drawing a winner. I won't start picking names until evening (4:00pm, eastern standard time) cause I have to work and because of the time limit for each player to pick their number. If you have any questions please post them and I will do my best to explain. Good luck and have fun!
Please post your number picks on this thread. Thanks!

Melissa

This message was edited Mar 5, 2007 7:50 AM

This message was edited Mar 5, 2007 7:23 PM

This message was edited Mar 5, 2007 7:25 PM

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Reserved for Calls and their numbers.
3/5/07
1. Ma's Blueberry Taffy
8. Pineapple Sherbet
12. Lemon Tart

3/6/07
3. Silverglade Apples
11. Strep:Texas Hot Chili
7. Strep:Raspberry Truffles
40. Strep:Raspberry Parfait

3/7/07
36. Cherry Frosting
33. Pink Champagne
13. Strep:Bristols Pink Lemonade

3/8/07
20. Blackberry Jam
34. Ramblin' Cream Pie
4. Strep:Cherry Cola

3/9/07
22. Ma's Watermelon
2. Blueberry Topping

3/10/07
24. Strep:Strawberry Shortcake
10. Strawberry Sundae
21. Strawberry Daiquiri
32. Fruit Salad
41. Peach Sundae

3/11/07
23. Cherries 'n' Cream
17. Raspberry Crisp
5. Rainbow's Cherry Flambe

3/12/07
27. Rob's Berry Shake
15. Lemon Cookie

3/13/07
25. Grape Punch
16. Plum Pudding

3/14/07
6. Hot Buttered Rum
14. Dolores' Raspberry Sundae
30. Iced Mocha

3/15/07
9. Banana Split
28. Blueberries 'n' Cream

3/16/07
37. Bristol's Very Berry
43. Shenandoah Sugarplum

3/17/07
42. Lemon Cream

3/18/07
39. Grape Slush

3/22/07
29. Lollipop
18. Lyon's Plum Pudding

3/23/07
26. Pink Lemonade
19. Lemonade

This message was edited Mar 5, 2007 10:43 PM

This message was edited Mar 6, 2007 7:48 AM

This message was edited Mar 6, 2007 10:18 PM

This message was edited Mar 7, 2007 7:08 PM

This message was edited Mar 8, 2007 9:54 PM

This message was edited Mar 9, 2007 9:29 PM

This message was edited Mar 10, 2007 9:11 PM

This message was edited Mar 11, 2007 9:23 PM

This message was edited Mar 13, 2007 6:46 PM

This message was edited Mar 13, 2007 10:11 PM

This message was edited Mar 14, 2007 8:58 PM

This message was edited Mar 15, 2007 7:45 PM

This message was edited Mar 17, 2007 8:00 AM

This message was edited Mar 17, 2007 9:46 PM

This message was edited Mar 22, 2007 8:29 PM

This message was edited Mar 23, 2007 10:30 PM

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! Remember you have only 3 hrs to call your number..So would PlantiMcPlanter and glamourpuss please choose a number...

Lindenhurst, NY

Can't wait...

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

glamourpuss dmailed me with her pick. She wants a piece of Ma's Blueberry Taffy! It's number was #1.

This message was edited Mar 5, 2007 7:54 PM

Thumbnail by achoogardner
Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

PlantiMcPlanter's time is up so maureenpm00, snboykin, makshi and sempervi, please pick your numbers.

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Yummy! Maureen picked # 12 Lemon Tart!

This message was edited Mar 5, 2007 7:53 PM

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

sempervi choose #8 Pineapple Sherbet. I had the best pineapple when I went on my cruise. Ohhh, I'm soo hungry!

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Please post the number you pick on this thread so we can all see them. We have 3 calls so far, how is everyone doing?

Southern, United States

Ok, can I just have a little clarification.....I'm a beginner :) So when you call our name, we post 1 number here. That number is between 1-47 and then you tell us the name. When all our numbers are called (15 matches) then we bingo. Is that correct? I'm sorry... I need some things blatantly explained lol.

Seguin, TX(Zone 8b)

I've got one....woohoo!

:) Kim

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

princess, you are right except the numbers are 1-43. I will post what has been called with it's number at the top. I hope this helps with the confusion.

Melissa

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I have one also....this is fun! The pictures are great and I really would love some Key Lime Pie when I read the answers each day..LOL that is my favorite desert and I am on a diet...so this will have to serve as desert this month....LOL

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Ohh! Yummy! I went to Key West. They are all about Key Lime Pie! Drooling!!!

Southern, United States

Thanks Melissa!

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

i got one

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Janet, you...on a diet? What's the matter, girl, your green thumb swollen. LOL I'm feeling better, can't ya tell. I just left and came back with cookies and milk. Hope I don't gain to much weight playing this game.

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Darn! Time is up makshi and snboyken. Better luck next time.... I have to go to bed. We had three calls today. Let's see if we can't get more tomorrow! Night!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Dang it!! I can't believe I got to go first and I blew it! LOL Geeze...

But at least I got two out of three so that makes me happy. I'll try and do better next time :)

Jacki

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, shoot, Jacki, hopefully you'll get another chance. I got absolutely zero out of the first three.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I didn't get any today..just got hungry looking at them! LOL Yes, Deb, I am on a diet.....I quit smoking and I am trying to loose the ten pounds that I gained! LOL Plus, I just got over the flu, and if I had been smoking I most likely would have choked to death...lol...just can't quite loose the cough from the flu!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

That Pineapple Sherbert is just beautiful! I don't have a yellow one...I want that!

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

I don't have a yellow one either, and that is just beautiful!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Me pouting ~~~~$8>{

P

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

The pictures seem to be a little fuzzy to me. Are they showing up that way with everyone? They didn't do that when I pulled them up on my computer. Weird! Looks like PlantiMcPlanter is in the lead so far! I gotta go to work, meet everone here later...

Melissa

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

The pictures do look a little fuzzy to me Melissa.All look good enough to eat though : ) Oh I love that Pineapple Sherbet too.Good Luck Everyone : ))
Nancy

edited to add:LOL After I put my glasses on,Janet was right..a little fuzzy but not all that bad : )

This message was edited Mar 6, 2007 11:58 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

They are a little fuzzy to me too..but they are still pretty! I wouldn't worry about it..sometimes when you copy them the program will automatically make them smaller to share easier, it takes less time to load them that way, so maybe that is what happened.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Please take me off of this bingo.

i can't check in the evening for my name.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh, you don't have to quit the game, sweetie. Just ask her not to call your name out for a number....that shouldn't be a problem. I think we have plenty of players she can call on for numbers so don't quit! Just look at the top and see what you have on your card each day. We know everyone isn't available all day to check on this...it is just a fun way to pass time....so please keep playing....we would miss you!

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

makshi this is melissa's husband i was checking how the game is going and i read that you wanted to quit.. No need in that.. i called melissa at wrk and she said that she wouldn't call your name so don't quit and have fun..and good luck to all of you...

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

so who is chomping at the bit right now

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

me

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Ok.. Would JanetS, leemieczCT, and cjolene please post there number...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

JanetS chose #3 Silverglade Apples.. Love me some apple pie!!!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Very nice...I love good apple pie too...but it is not on my card...:(

Southern, United States

woohoo! I got another one!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Silverglade Apples is Stunning : )

Southern, United States

I agree, I had no idea there were so many different varities.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Glad I picked one you had on your list..LOL Okay, someone pick one of mine....please!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.