Water Garden Forum?

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

For those of you who not only "land" garden, but also water garden, bog garden,etc....please step forward. If enough interest, perhaps Dave would consider a forum.
Jean

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Count me in!

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

I would be interested. :) Went out and visited the fish today!! All still moving slow but all fine. :)

Ashland, OH(Zone 6a)

I don't water garden YET, but I plan to make a water garden either this summer or next. Does that count??? I'd love to have a forum to go to for it!

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Another yes here. We have water gardens outside and one on our four season porch where the fish spend the winter. Debby

Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

I'd like it too!

Paso Robles, CA

I'm definitely interested in a forum. I currently have 9 small and 2 large ponds, with more planned. Just had a white egret plunder several of my ponds, so must restock as soon as weather warms up.

(Zone 6a)

We have water gardens, and hopefully we will have plants to trade later in the spring. Count us in!

Becky G.

Ladysmith, BC(Zone 8a)

Me too! I plan on installing a pond this spring, and am really green at what is involved, so any expert advise would be much appreciated.

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

add me to the list too.....

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

Very Interested! I'll have lots of water plants for trade this spring.

Bloomfield, IA(Zone 5a)

I am new to water gardening but would very much appreciate the opportunity to trade and learn from all of you...

Lionlady

Count me in too. I LOVE water gardening. I have 3 and am adding another this spring (if it ever gets here!!!!)

Brenda

Scarboorough, ON

Me too Me too.....Dave. I love our pond.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.