Have: lots of Costume sewing patterns/more for plants...

Lachine, MI

Hi.
I have been crafting and sewing for many, many years. I have alot of different items to trade for plants if interested.
Also i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this... if not plmk and i apologize in advance.
But if this is the right place...
I have many, many costume patterns- new and never used for adults size large and ex. large.
I have yards of gingerbread patterned fleece from joanns fabrics called gingerbread on red
I have salt and pepper shaker/ with napkin holders -wood- new still in box( was going to hand paint)
i have decorative blackboards with a ledge on them to hold the chalk
I have a whole set of the spooky hollow halloween village- figure close to 100 pieces
i have gingerbread collection- new: lighted gingerbread men, fiber optic set of girl and boy, tree ornaments, gumdrop garland
i have collectors tigger- halloween( new in box)
I have air inflatable gingerbread men(2) and oh so much more... plmk what you are looking for that would be the easiest as i have a 1/2 basement full of stuff!
willing to trade all for plants zoned 5/6 or looking for many, mnay types of bulbs.
Thank you.
Sandy

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!