A dreary day to be working in the shop

Marysville, WA(Zone 7a)

3:00 and all's well said the town crier. The snow has stopped but the wind is still cold. Too warm for the snow to stick, too cold and soggy to work outside. The wine maker called today to say my wine club order for Feb. was ready and that he forgot to tell me about November's. So here we sit with another half case of wine and no more room in the closet. After seeing the prices on the ready-made racks it became apparent that making one was not that difficult. Recycled cedar fence boards or Pine 1X2's with 1X1 cross pieces should do it. Not glamorous, but functional. If anyone has some ideas on making wine racks/storage I'd really be interested.

Gadzooks ! some of the home wine cellars I saw on the internet were unbelievable, cost several times more than our whole house. (and that's before adding the wines)

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!