March Bingo - Are We Ready?

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

I've been putting together our list of cordylines and have it narrowed down to 60. Players will pick 30 names and send their cards to snboyken.

Prizes are: $20, $15, $10, and two offers of cuttings for a total of five prizes.

The following post lists the names of the cordylines to choose from. You have until midnight on March 4th (central standard time) to send your cards.

For anyone new, just dmail to snboyken, put "March Houseplant Bingo" as the subject, and just list your 30 choices.

This message was edited Feb 27, 2007 11:14 PM

This message was edited Mar 2, 2007 4:28 PM

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

We are doing the fruity cordylines :-)

1 . Aussie
2. Babyspoon
3. Ballerina
4. Beachcomber
5. Calypso Orange
6. Cameroon
7. Candy Stripe
8. Cointreau
9. Compacta
10. Dorothy
11. Early Morning Diamond
12. Eliza
13. Elizabeth
14. Flamenco Dancer
15. Frances
16. Gichii Tagami
17. Green Imp
18. Harlequin
19. Hawaiian Flag
20. Hawaiian Rose
21. Hawaiian Sunrise
22. Hawaiian Sunset
23. Hilo Rainbow
24. Holiday Inn
25. I'm Blushing
26. John Cummings
27. Kahuna Rainbow
28. Kauai Beauty
29. Kilauea
30. Kingston
31. Kiwi
32. Lemon & Lime
33. Little Fans
34. Little Ness
35. Margaret Storey
36. Maui Silva
37. Mcinery's Spear
38. Mini Ha Ha
39. Mini John Cummins
40. Mini Purple Prince
41. Moonlight
42. Norm's Pride
43. Oahu Rainbow
44. Opal Fire
45. Orange Tulip
46. Pele's Smoke
47. Pink Diamond
48. Pink Flash
49. Pixie
50. Purple Prince
51. Rachel's Gold
52. Raspberry Swirl
53. Rebecca
54. Red Robin
55. Sharron
56. Shiraz
57. Tipsy Pink
58. Tropic Frost
59. Xanadu
60. Tropic Passion

This message was edited Feb 27, 2007 11:35 PM

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Oh This is exciting.However many you want on the list go for it.I am just excited to see what we have to pick from : )

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Okey dokey - pick 30 and we are good to go -- just get your cards to snboyken.

I do want to apologize for the delay in getting our list posted -- my sister is here and only gets here to visit once a year. This time it has been about 14 months since we've been together, so I've been a little sidetracked!

Sure hope we get more people to play!!

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, there have been a lot of views but not any action, so....... do you think we need to cut the numbers down some? This is the first time I've done this, so am open to any and all suggestions :-)

Sharon

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

How many do you have playing?

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Janet Oh I'm going to play.I just haven't chosen my picks yet. Snboyken is holding cards.I don't know how many have sent in their cards to her so far.

Sharon,I love the big list you have to choose from.I wouldn't cut it back any.I am sure alot of people are like me and still working on picking the ones out they want on their cards.Hopefully alot of the AV Bingo players will jump on over here and play both games.The more the merrier!
Nancy

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

I don't have any idea what they are but I will play. It may take me til tomorrow to get my card in. Hope I can balance hosting AV bingo and playing this game!

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

ok can i play,where do i send my card

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Great Eunice! So happy you are playing.It will be alot of fun.You can Dmail your card to Snboyken
http://davesgarden.com/mail/pmail.php?user=snboyken
I hope the link works.
Nancy

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

How do you play this game?

Seguin, TX(Zone 8b)

Another bingo game....woohoo! Count me in!

:) Kim

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I played last month whe I hosted the AV bingo and even won one of the prizes...I think you can handle it...it is just like the other Bingo games...fun, fun, fun!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

We have 6 signed up so far. Come on we need a few more players.............Invite your friends.

North Augusta, ON

Can I play too?? Houseplant bingo sounds like a lot of fun.
LA

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Buttoneer,To play the game just make a list of 30 picks from the list of 60 choices stownes has shown above.After you have picked your 30 send Snboyken a D-Mail with the picks you want on your card along with your name etc. Once the game starts you just wait for Stownes to post the picks for each day and as soon as the 30 picks you chose are all called you post BINGO here on the forum and collect a wonderful prize.Hope this helps.Maybe someone else will be along to explain it a little better.Hope you will join us.It is alot of fun.Good Luck!

Which reminds me I better get to picking the names I want on my card too and get them sent in to snboyken : )

Nancy

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I am in and have already sent my list.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm in, just haven't made my pix yet-will do this weekend probably

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Yea!! We have players! I think some of the names leave themselves open to fun clues, so I'm really hoping we'll have a lot of fun.

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I am going to play again. I will send my card in later.

A suggestion: maybe you can post a link to this new bingo game on the February thread. I still have that watched and was waiting to see where the March one was.

I finally decided to just hunt and walah, found it!!! LOL

Maybe others have done the same thing??

Susan
=^..^=

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Susan,
Good idea - just took care of it. Thanks.
Sharon

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

I sent my card in!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Sent My Card In.....So hard picking 30 from those great names but....I'm Ready : )

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I just do eaney meany miney mo...however you spell that! lol

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Thats the best way Janet.LOL Just point and shoot.I am really anxious to see what some of them look like : )

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I sent my card in too.
=^..^=

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Got my card in!

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Just checking in to see how it's going - been busy at work all day today.

North Augusta, ON

Hi all, thought I'd give houseplant bingo a try this time round...I sent my card in....bingo's are so much fun....

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I think we are all Ready and Waiting : ) It will be a Blast : ))

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I am ready...but it is going to begin tomorrow night...right....lol I don't want to be late...

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

I thought I read it would start today, but I can't find the start date. We'll just have to keep checking.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

We have 16 signed up. Good Luck All.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

As usual, I'm lagging behind, but go here for bingo calls :-)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/698825/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.