Okay, this is it. Really.

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

I fell for a Draft cross on one of the PMU rescue sites. His name is Mic-Mac, he's 3/4 Shire, 1/4 Paint. He's already at 16 hands and will probably top out a little larger than that - evidently the draft breeds keep growing until they're about 8.

So, he's just wrapping up 30 days of training and will have 30 more days before he gets here, which will be about March 26 or so. Plenty of time to get stuff done here.

I'm very excited, but yes, I have absolutely topped my animal quota, probably for a life-time. I've been using the on-line record keeping system Jenks had suggested a few months back, Rendaivu, and did a expense report and nearly fell out of my chair. Man, this stuff adds up fast. So what did I get - a light eater? Ha!

Anyway, there's more pics of him on the site if you care to rummage around.... Sylvi, I know you're glued there, already! http://www.lazyhorserescue.org/99712/105812.html

Edited for bad link!

This message was edited Feb 24, 2007 9:32 PM

Thumbnail by Pagancat
This thread has 85 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!