Garden Art Photo contest deadline extended-PLEASE enter!

Guerneville, CA

I'd love to have a picture of some of these for the Gardening by the Moon Calendar 2008 that I publish.
I'd like to invite you to enter your photo in my Garden Art Photo contest. One $50 first prize will be awarded, and one second prize of $25. Deadline is March 30,so send in your photos soon!
We are looking for fun photos of your garden decorations and art which are homemade, something different than your average garden center birdbath/statuary/sundial type thing. Sculptures made out of natural materials, interesting trellises, stepping stones, planting containers, and creative bed designs will be considered. No people in the picture, please, but humor is good!
The winning photographs will be used in the 2008 Gardening by the Moon Calendar, and all winners will receive a free calendar.
To enter send your JPGs on a disc, labeled with your name and contact information, or photographs with a cardboard stiffener (so it won’t get folded), to our mailing address: Divine Inspiration Publications, PO Box 2503, Guerneville, CA 95446. They should be good quality pictures and well focused. JPGs should be PC format disc, 300 dpi and at least 5x7. (Because we are on a dial up connection I can’t accept the photos by email) Send duplicates, as your submissions will not be returned. Winners will be announced in September 2007.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!