Spring is coming!!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

am I dreaming???? well, look what I found today!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

and the forsythias are blooming too....

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

the brugs are growing....

Thumbnail by Kassia
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

It gives one hope! Thanks Kassia :-)

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

the sunflowers (velvet queen) have sprouted

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

more sunflower (oops forgot the name of this one.... lost the label) lol.... that's so typical

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

moonflower vines....

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

nasturtiuns leeeeeninnnng towards the sun!!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

minis growing ...

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

sedum just growing and growing.....

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

and turtles having fun..... they are totally awake!!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

So it's spring.... at least in my head..... lol.....

Thumbnail by Kassia
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

I love the headshot of your turtle - and they should know if spring if on the way. I feel better already! :-)
Thanks for spreading the good news.

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

I've been feeling the spring thing too...daffodils are still about to burst despite the (lessening) piles of old snow

Guerneville, CA(Zone 9a)

WOW Thanks Kassia I'm going to have to take a walk to see what's up around our yard!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

too much snow to walk around my yard yet. there's so much snow piled up from plowing the driveway that I can't get by to the back yard. have to give it another week or two. no turtles here, but I'll take Kassia's turtles word for it!

(Zone 4a)

Nothing looks like spring around here! I wish though cause I sure am getting that gardening itch....if you can call it that LOL. I bought some seeds that I can't wait to start but that will have to wait another month or more. Oh well......SIGH............

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Luvmoss, come over.... I hope to have a gorgeous garden by july!!!!!

Mid-Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5b)

Sorry to but in, but I'm excited also. I've heard mating calls and seen mating behavior among the birds. On the gruesome side, saw a flattened ground hog on the side of the road the other day. Couldn't believe it was out already. I'm a zone colder so soon I'll start looking for crocus shoots (assuming they survived the strange winter weather we've had because it would be their second appearance of the year.)

Northern Michigan, MI(Zone 5a)

We just got more snow dumped on us so I think I have a bit of a wait yet...unfortunately for me !!! I popped my son's turtle out of his tank but he wouldn't talk...lol Just squinted at me and ducked his head inside his shell.

~Julie =0)

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi, to my surprise it was snowing this morning.... oh man!!!!!!!!!! that was not in my plans, BUT I am still excited about spring... my plants are doing really well INSIDE... so inside is SPRING!!!!!!
Candy, I used to live in Monticello and Poughkeepsie and Newburg were my shopping places.... (I was there for a year in 1992) wow I can't believe it was that long ago.... I still visit friends there every year!!!! I am planing to go soon! Maybe I will extend my trip to Buffalo to see Gram!!!!

my turtles were happy in the sun yesterday... so today they have their lamp on!!!! and my little micromini is also under the fluorescent light.... she is so cute....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.