All-in-one Supplement & Washing blankets

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

I'm at home, on dial-up, so forgive me for not posting the questions seperately. It would take 20 minutes probalby to get them up seperate.

What's a good all-in-one? I had Chewie on Equinyl CM & NuImage for joint & coat, took him off for winter, will probalby need to start back up again this summer. Now he needs something for hoof growth, too. I can't justify paying $100 a month in supplements for one horse by the time I buy them all seperately. I see there are all-in-ones that have joint, hoof, and coat all in one tub.... Who makes the best one? Anybody know?

Next question... planning to wash mid-weight blankets at a laundromat this morning if I can find one that's not staffed (so they can't see me putting horse stuff in the washers)... Cold water with only a little detergent, right? Biggest front-loader I can find, right? One blanket per washer, or can I put them together? (Both are mid-weight, 150-200g fill, one's a 75, the other's an 81 or 84, I can't remember what the Chew moose wears..)

Answer, please? Sorry for the brevity.... I hate dial up at home.. hoping to crash at a bookstore with wireless this evening after I get some good riding in. I also need to find glue for gluing on shoes (or boots I can keep on him & still ride), so if anybody knows anything about specialty shoeing - glue, I'm all ears there too.

Saw where hay is costing somebody $14 a bale.. Holy toledo! I thought my coastal at $7.50 a bale yesterday was bad. Geez.... Farrier-friend sold me some at $5 a bale, and it's good enough, but not great quality. Couldn't connect with him to get more, so I bought 5 from the feed store at the $7.50 cost. Looking forward to getting more hay from the farrier fellow. He and his gf (who is also my horse-riding gf .... long weird story why they're together now, but they are) are going to house-sit for those three days while I'm at the big work meeting in March. Hopefully he'll bring oodles of hay then & fill my barn up. I can't stack it worth a tar...

In other news, I'm back to being single, by choice. So it's a weekend of pouting, reanalyzing my decision, desperately wondering if I screwed up or not, and burying myself in housework & horse-work hoping to get distracted sufficiently.

Geez I babbled.. so sorry... Please answer ... quick-like? I'm gonna go hop in the shower, and come back after...

Windy windy windy outside... yuck! I hate seing leaning tree branches.. YUCK

This thread has 75 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!