supper

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

my fox eating his chow...taken through the window so sort of blurry

Thumbnail by levilyla
Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh, levilyla, what a beauty. Does he come around often? I've never actually seen a fox in the wild - when did you first see him? Would love to hear more about him - Dax

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

I have several that come every night (5:00) for their dinner. I have had them for about 15 years I guess since that terrible ice winter when they could not get anything to eat. Many different generations and the parents show their kits where the "rock" is where I put food every night. Even if we go away my hlousesitter feeds them....so they are never without. I will try and get a better picture. thanks Dax

Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

Would LOVE to see a better picture. Fox are so difficult to get a good sighting, but I think they are beautiful.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

How super - do you live in a rural area? What a joy they must be for you, and they certainly know where their home is - and mommy- grandmommy - greatgrandmommy - greatgreatgrandmommy- wait, I've got to stop- but 15 years, WOW! Dax

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

This one was from a couple of years ago and he/she almost ate out of my hand....here having some grapes and dog bisquits. I live in the woods over looking a lake but it is not a rural area....very city like.

Thumbnail by levilyla
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

trying to post a closer shot for Mom

Thumbnail by magoobu
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

sorry I cannot crop out the white to make it bigger from the scanned picture- do you have any other shots Mom- like the one on the frozen pond?

Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

Love that picture! Wished it was closer or would blow up better.
Send more, send more!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

I don't know how to make them larger!

Thumbnail by levilyla
Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

Are you scanning them and the white is from around the photograph being scanned? Are you doing this in Paint?

IF so:
After the scan, you are in Paint. 1) Hold 'ctrl' and hit 'A' ; this will allow you to click and hold to move the photo around or over (left) to move the white off the picture. Next you click outside the blue dotted line to stop being able to move the picture around.

Now go to the bottom and locate the blue dot on the outside line. Put the cursor over the blue dot and it should change the cursor to a double arrow, then you can move the line up which will cut off whatever you move it past then unclick the mouse.

Now go all the way to the right and locate the blue dot, move the cursor over the dot which brings up the double arrow again; then you can click the mouse and move the right side over as far as you want to cut off that side.

NOW you should only see the picture that you want and then it will appear larger.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

ok here we go...my daughter helped me do this

Thumbnail by levilyla
Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

MUCH better! Now, are you gonna do the others? (hint, hint, wink, wink)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

she left so this is it....thanks for showing me...don't know whether I can do it myself

Thumbnail by levilyla
Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

levilyla
is that your Dog watching the Fox ?

Dick

Thumbnail by Strever
The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

Strever - What incredible eyesight! Reminds me of a Doolittle painting.....

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL That is a "drooling" staue of my Mastiff. She drools into the pond in the warm weather......so so tacky.

Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

Good work. Now you know something new you didn't know yesterday! Congratulations.
Love the pictures. Try some more.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

I want to know how you drew yellow cirlces around my picture.......

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

i used paint shop pro
it is a very versatile program
it is also what i used to remove the white overcast

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

omg...I just realized you DID remove the white overcast from the window. I don't have that paint thing...wish I did.

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

Levilyla
if you decide you want it
i suggest buying PSP 9 or older off Ebay
Jasc is now offering up PSP 11, i think it is $59.00
i have been upgrading since PSP3 & i do not like the new versions
i still use PSP9 even tho i have the newer versions
plus the older versions are about half the price :-)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks...I have no idea what you are talking aobut. LOL

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

It means having the foxes as part of your family is much more important than being able to draw circles around them.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

That's good because I doubt I would ever figure it out...LOL

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

I can show you Mom and it is a fun program to work with ! Not as hard as you think it is and fun to play around with!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

o goody

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.