SOME SEEDS I HAVE TO SWAP

ISLE OF LEWIS, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Hope that you are all keeping well and warm, we are having a busy time at the moment, sowing seeds and planting up bulbs etc, but we thought that we would take the time to put some spare seeds that we have.
Here is a list of seeds that i have if anybody is interested in swaping please let me know, many thanks and kind regards to you all, from Peter and Mary-Anne

MIMOSA PUDICA

DATURA METEL TRUMPETS

TRUMPET CREEPER

WATER LOTUS

ANGELS TRUMPET, BALLERINA WHITE

DATURA DOUBLE PURPLE SWIRL

DATURA LILAC

WALL FLOWERS

SWEAT PEA. SIR CLIFF RICHARDS

SWEET PEA DUSTY SPRINGFEILD

SWEAT PEA SPENSER MIXED

FREESIA

NASTUSUMS

MONARDA

BUPERUM TOTUNDIFOLIUM

BEDDING DAHLIA

WASHINGTON PALMS

WALKING STICK CABBAGE

Sheffield, United Kingdom(Zone 7b)

Hope your weather isn't as bad as here, but it is probably even more cold and windy.

That is an interesting list of plants, but I'm sorry I have so many from last year's Round Robin seed swap that I'm having difficulty finding space for everything already. Perhaps you could include them if we have another later this year, or perhaps people have already Dmailed you for varieties they are interested in.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I would like to swap for some Fressia.

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I have a trade list that is complete, but, if there is something from the tropics that you just have to have.....

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
Newport, NC

I would like seeds of Datura purple swirl, and Water Lotus if you please. I have a small list as I am a new trader and it's under carolpen.
My address is:
Carol Penry
120 Rocks Lane
Newport, NC 28570

Burwash Weald, United Kingdom(Zone 9b)

Dale, what a sweet garden! Just charming.

Payson, AZ(Zone 7a)

Hi,
What is a bedding dahlia. You home and garden are adorable.
Sorry to be so dumb.
JoAnne in Payson, Arizona

Navan, Ireland

Hi Jcoats123,
No one is dumb. I know plants, just don't ask me how my car works.
Bedding Dahlias are used for 'bedding out' (en masse) as opposed to 'for shows' or 'for cutting', etc. in the same way that other bedding, eg. Petunia, Begonia, etc, etc. Mostly they are now grown from seed as opposed to overwintered tubers (although you could do this). There are an increasing number of self coloured varieties available from seed.
Now, what's a head gaskit? (I don't really wast to know, just that it keeps gasking)

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Word of caution . . . before swapping anything internationally (particularly between different continents), check import regulations first. Most live plants are banned and so are many seeds, so as to prevent pests, diseases, and potentially serious weeds from being moved around the world.

Resin

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.