Houseplant Swap - Round 1 Sign ups starting

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

ByndeweedBeth - I sent you a dmail.

HollyAnnS - sign ups ended on the 2nd, I will begin sign ups for round 2 - April around March 23rd or so.

You may contact your buddie as to have/wants, I try to match everyone up with at least one items from their want list, this can not be accomplished sometimes. I do guarantee that everyone will get a box if I have to send it myself. Or I have had others volunteer when someone did follow through.

It is for fun, and to get some neat plants. I sometimes receive duplicates as some have only common, this is fine with me. I give the away or I save them for the next trade. I love hosting these swaps. My goal this year was to do one a month like GH said until Oct/Nov when the weather starts getting to cold for the northerners.

Please feel free to dmail me any comments, suggestions.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I'll be watching for the next round.

Will you be posting the next round on this thread?

I don't want to miss the next one!

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Oh My!!! How did I miss this?? Please keep me in mind for the next swap, Please! Hmmmm.. let me see, Birdnest sanseveria,Cathedral cactus, Starfish cactus, getting the rooting cups ready now!!!! Yayyyyy!!!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I can post a link to the new thread to this thread so bookmark it.

Sorry you all missed it. We did have 18-19 (i forgot which without looking) to sign up.

Maybe we will haev more next time.

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Has anyone received their trade yet? We will need a new thread to show pictures of our new adopted children.
Lou

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Hi Lou,Everyone receiving is posting there new babies on the rr thread.Hope this link works
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/695191/

: ) Nancy

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

You are welcome Sharon : )

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks for posting that Cedarnest, I should have went back and did that and didn't think. Oh well I don't think alot. thanks for helping me out..

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/706283/

Link to April Swap.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.