sul-po-mag

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

can someone tell me exactly what this stuff is, how it works and when to use it? thanks!

Pioneer, CA

I use sol-po-mag on my roses a couple of times a year, Feb. and Aug. If you "google" it you will get a wealth of info. In my soil it works great.

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

thanks! i didn't get any responses so i did google it and got loads of good sites and i got some for my roses! thanks for your comments.

Pioneer, CA

Your roses will thank you for it! Have you tried Messenger on your roses? I used it last year and have never had a healthier garden, everything loved it. It's a harpin protein that you spray on plants and the company that makes it compares it to humans getting the flu shot, protects from diseases.I usually have a fungus problem with a few of my roses and last year had none, in fact my whole garden was pretty much free of diseases. I bought it for this year but have to wait for the temperatures to come up a bit, have 3 feet of snow on the ground now.
Jacquie

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

yes, thanks jacquie, i use messenger too.

Peoria, IL

I wanna know what it is, and please don't make me google it...

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

ok, joepye, i won't make you but you have to put your finger on this link and press down. LOL http://www.basic-info-4-organic-fertilizers.com/sulpomag.html

Pioneer, CA

It's a spray for your plants that boosts their own immune system and seems to work well, at least it did last year for me. I'm going to use it again this year. A lot of the DGers on the rose thread have talked about it, and I read some good comments from them. My local nursery has started carrying it, otherwise, you can buy it direct from their web site. The companies name is Eden Bio Science. It's a powder that you mix in water, very easy to use.
Jacquie

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

jacquie, i think joepyeweed was asking about sul-po-mag, at least that is the link i provided. i can supply a messenger link too, if needed. so just to clarify, sul-po-mag is not a spray that boosts the immune system. click on my link. lol

This message was edited Feb 28, 2007 8:17 PM

Pioneer, CA

Oops! Thought you were asking about messenger LOL-- good info anyway

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.