Dust - acccckkkk!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

We recently finished some drywall sanding in one area of our home. Now I'm struggling to get rid of all the dust (we have all laminate and tile flooring, so there are very few places to trap the dust. I feel like I'm chasing air in a balloon - squeeze one end and you just push it to the other end.

I use the vacuum, microfiber cloths, damp rags with pledge anti-static spray, dustmops, brooms, swiffer, damp mop, you name it. It's driving me nuts! Any suggestions for getting it out of here once and for all?

I'm also wondering if it's just the drywalling project, or if that's just brought the problem to a head. Our house is 30 years old, on a crawlspace foundation. We have two indoor animals (one large dog, and one longhaired cat) - they definitely contribute to the problem, but it just seems this house is TERRIBLY dusty, all the time - and always has been.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!