March Bingo

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be posting our March bingo list in the next few days. Anyone interested in holding the cards? Also, if anyone wants to donate gifts, please let me know. Our theme is going to be Cordylines :-)

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I won this time so I can hold cards if you want. Just let me know. I can also offer some cuttings of Brasil Philo as a Prize.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

That would be great - thanks!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Looking forward to playing! This was a fun game last month and I won as well!

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

I just hope I can make it as entertaining next month. The last one was hilarious!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm in-Love Ti plants, and SOOO would like the Brasil cuttings!

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

I can offer cuttings of Philo Scandens Lemon(still not sure on the correct name).

GH

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

GH
Thanks so much - the cuttings would be super!
Sharon

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Thanks for hosting March Bingo Stownes.I am sure it will be a blast.Already 2 great prizes donated!! I would love to win either.Snboyken and GH both have awesome plants : )
I might be able to donate a prize too.I just need a little time to come up with something. LOL I Better put on my thinking cap.March is coming up fast!
Nancy

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I hate to admit this but...I had no idea what cordylines even were! They are Beautiful! Uh Oh..I can feel another addiction starting : )
Nancy

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

I would too, Nancy, but I can't deal with their "dramaqueenness". LOL they like humidity and I just can't provide constant humidity. They are very pretty, though. Maybe when I retire to Florida, I'll grow them.:)

GH

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I'm excited!!

GH, you could grow ti plants outside for the summer and just bring them in. I don't do anything special for them as far as humidity, and they're ok.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

There's a new thread with our list - hope we get more people playing!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Oh good I need to go check the new thread out.Hope we get more people signed up too.It will be a really fun game I think ! : )

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Tropicanna, thank you for the encouragement:) If I see another pretty one, I'll be sucked in, I'm sure. LOL

GH

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Here the link to the page where we pick our names for our Bingo Cards.
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/697217/
Everybody jump on over there to get signed up and get your cards dmailed to Snboyken.This is going to be a Great Game! Stownes has really got a great list to pick from : )

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.