a jungle in here

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

brought all my brugs in

Thumbnail by phicks
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. have you got your machete handy? Kind of looks like my greenhouse. I have this Easter Lily Vine (Beaumontia grandiflora) with a 5 foot shoot that is desperate to grab onto something. It greets me at the door, eye level and waves around when I'm in the greenhouse .. kinda scary.

This is one seriously large cold front! Next week things should be getting back to normal.

X

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

it did not get as cold as they said here may be 38 nothing got hit out side here i have some MG growing i started in the ground last mnth

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Hey Paul!! haven't seen you around much. Where have you been hiding?? LOL.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

just been trying to get my flower beds in hun

No fair! LOL. I can't even begin to start til next month and even then that's pushing it for some plants.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

pepper23, I'm with you, sitting here looking at what these guys have going already with a bit of jealousy. I just started some of my early season seeds yesterday while watching the Daytona 500. Between the two, and some warmer weather finally, spring fever is kicking into high gear. Can actually see about half my yard now. We are 2 days away from setting an accumulated measurable snow on the ground record. Means they can measure 1" of snow on ground over consecutive days. Record is 63 days.

Spring fever is here big time. All of us are tired of temps in single digits and tired of the ice and snow. Especially the ice. And I'm tired of wearing triple layers of clothes and not being able to get out and have some fun. LOL. Now it is all melting and I can get out and have some fun with friends! YIPEE!! LOL.

I hope you guys set a new record for the snow.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

ICE ? ow Ya i have that here to but its in my Fridge Frezzer LOL

Hey, quit bragging!! LOL. The ice has put me in the ditch too many times to count this winter. Now spring is on the way and I have already been out mudding. Can't even tell what color my truck is now.

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

phicks , Same here .
Only ice is in my Scotch & Dry .

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL

LOL

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

LOL

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Around here the call playing in the mud, having a "Mudin" but I don't know if that is the way to spell it.

Judy

Muddin is how we spell it here. I don't even have to get off the gravel roads to get mud. We don't have agood base so everytime it rains we lose our gravel and are back to mud. So we have mud roads and I go muddin. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.