Happy Valentine's Day!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Hope you all have a great day! The college is closed, so I am staying home to winter sow more seeds!

Thumbnail by Seandor
Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Happy Valentines Day to you as well!

This is a particularly nice Valentines Day for me, the first in over 20 years that I'm not killing myself working at a florist! It almost seems strange to feel well rested and have no swelling feet, lol.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Valentine's Day, to all.

Neal, have you retired? Or just moved on to different work? I often think of the folks for whom holidays are just more work.

Seandor, I was going to sow a few more containers this morning, but was afraid there would be too much snow for me to get them outside the back door. Now that it is light out, I see we only got a few inches overnight.

Thumbnail by grampapa
Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

I quit designing in May to take a year off and find a new direction. It has been wonderful to actually enjoy holidays!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

What a fabulous vase, Gram. I have a large front veranda that I can temporarily store flats until I can take them to the back yard :-)

today I will be planting some of the seeds DG members have sent me.

Whidbey Island, WA(Zone 7a)

Gemini, I have worked several Valentine's Days at a florist so can certainly sympathize with you!!! I haven't done it for awhile, though, and certainly not for 20 years!!!!

Sweet valentine, Seandor!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day no matter what they did or with whom they spent the day!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.