Happy Valentine's Day to all of You!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

to all my dear friends and enablers.... a great Heart Day!!!!

some minis... I could not resit! had to get them yesterday!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Valentine's Day! The college is closed due to winter conditions. I will spend my day winter sowing more seeds :-)

Michaela

Thumbnail by Seandor
(Zone 4a)

Happy Valentine's Day to all my gardening buddies!!!!!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Kas

Happy Valentine's day to all the lovers out there.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Happy Valentine's Day to Kassia & all!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

sorry I'm late

Hope everyone had a special day

Thumbnail by grampapa
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Me too...I'm late, hope it was a nice day for everyone! Made pink, red, and white chocolate hearts for my GD whole class. It was a labor of love in more ways than one!!! LOL

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Our neighbours gave us these really terrific cookies. Basically, they are two plain Ritz crackers with peanut butter inbetween, all covered with white chocolate - they were amazing!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

sounds really good Seandor!!!!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I hope I can get away with the excuse that I wanted to be the last one to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

Thumbnail by pirl
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

....and I thought you were the first for next year ;)

I thought of that excuse, too, but figured you'd catch on!

Aquebogue, NY(Zone 6a)

Oh well, it's never too late for good wishes. Hope you all had a beautiful Valentines day!
Because, of course, who actually did go out on that below freezing night for dinner.?!

It's one of the worst nights for going out - almost as bad as Mother's Day.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

lol... my little nephew made my day... we had a great time together camping in front of the fire place!!!!

Pirl, thanks for the wishes.... I am still eating chocolate and looking at my minis and seeds that are growing... now seedlings graduated to my bedroom since they grow so fast and don't fit the dome anymore.... wow... I think they all were coated with baking powder!!!!!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

My daughter, whose birthday happens to be on Valentines Day, was furious that we couldn't go out on her birthday OR the day after. She couldn't understand that neither my wheelchair nor the car are equipped with skate to ice skate down the driveway!

xxxxx, Carrie

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I beat you to it Pirl - I'm the last to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! When I get busy, I only have time to check my watched threads...now I'm trying to catch up to the new ones :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.