Great price on E85 on Valentines Day

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I don't know how many others use E85 fuel but I do so I was thrilled to learn of this sale price on that day only from MFA/Breaktime. 85 cents a gallon!! Now that is a sweet deal. I'll be refilling my van tank and every gas can I can get my hands on. Hours here are 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. I paid $1.65 a gallon for it yesterday when I fillled the tank.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Man!!! 85 cents a gal. I just paid 2.04 for super unleaded gas.

Gravois Mills, MO(Zone 6a)

Careful dear ladies you cannot use E-85 in a car not designed to run on it. and those types are only a year are so old.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

lol. Don't worry. I don't use it. My truck is too old and I don't have access to it.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Oz, I have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan that has the sticker on the inside of the gas cap flap. We carefully researched E85 before taking the plunge last summer. We'd had the van for over a year then. I will only take it to a Dodge dealer in Sedalia for oil changes, etc. since it requires a special oil for flex fuel vehicles. That way if a wrong oil is used it is on them not me. The dealership says that all Chrysler oils are now suitable for flexfuel vehicles. But I do want you to know that I greatly appreciate your concern for me and others.

Gravois Mills, MO(Zone 6a)

I sure wish I had one that would burn E-85. That is ver4y clean buirning fuel. very good for fuel injectors and gum and engine tar.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.