Happy Valentine's Day

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Today's Voting Booth reminded me of this story.

Two guys were sitting in the break, when the the conversation drifted to Valentines day. You know says one, I always clean up and put on fresh clothes when I get off work, Get a big box of chocolates and a dozen red roses. When I go home, I ring the doorbell, and when my wife comes to the door, hold them out and say "Honey, these are for you."
The second guy says, well I have never beeen the romantic type, but that sounds like a good idea, I'll try it. So on Valnetines day, he showers after work, puts on cologne and his best suit, buys a big box of chocolates and a dozen red roses. He strolls up to door and instead of kicking open like he usually does, rind the doorbell. When his wife comes to the door, he holds out the roses and says "Honey, these are for you.
The wife loses it. Lord what have I done to deserve this. The water heater sprang a leak and has flooded the basement. Liittle Loey has been sick and vomited all over eveything. I thought eveything that could go wrong had gone wrong and Now YOU COME HOME DRUNK.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!