No more pain while waxing.......

Pune, India

HI all you people out there,
I guess you guys suffer a lot of pain while waxing your legs or arms. I have a idea which I feel can help you people.Its just a suggestion, which I thought, I should share with you.
During sports matches like cricket or football , if a player suffers injury you might have seen the physio running out on the ground with a spray. The spray is called as magic spray, it provides temporary pain relief by providing anesthesia. Now here comes my suggestion, why cant we use the same theory while you are waxing????
I mean, one can apply this magic spray on hairy leg or arm just before waxing, and then after a while.....boom you are ready for a completely pain free waxing session. You will not feel even a bit of pain while being waxed......After some time the effect of anesthesia will also go away. I am sure this will be a smiling experience for you like never before.
I hope I have managed to send my idea across. Do let me know whether this idea can be implemented or not

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!