February Bingo Calls

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Goodmorning everyone! We will begin our game after midnight tonight... on Feb. 5, 2007. I am really looking forward to a fun and exciting game. We have so many players with such great AV knowlegde we should learn a lot along the way. Also, we have lots of "personalities" playing this game, so we should have fun!

I will be calling a minimum of three calls per day....posting pictures first...then after a while giving you the name that goes with the picture. We are not having a contest to see who names the most pictures first, so they won't be a limit of any kind to how many guesses, just have fun talking about them and figuring them out!

First Prize (many donors, thanks!!!) will be a gift certificate for $50.00 to the Garden Site of the winners choice.

2nd Prize (donated, what a great gift!) is a gift to AVSA for one year (USA funds/out of Country pays difference)

3rd prize Mel Robey's hardcover book (also donated, thanks so much!) Shipping paid by Winner.

Thank you again to all of you that donated towards our prizes this month! We are truly blessed with many wonderful friends and generous people here at Dave's! We are also lucky to have the opportunity to play games and interact without anything being "expected" but for us to enjoy it and have fun. I didn't name the people that donated prizes this month, for this reason....I don't want anyone to feel like they "need" to donate money or prizes in order to play these fun games...I know there are some months I can help with the prizes and gladly contribute, but there are also times when I don't have the ability to donate, and it is so nice to know that I am welcomed to play and have fun with everyone, no matter what my personal situation may be.
I truly appreciate all of the donors this month, and you know who you are, bless you for being so generous!

Thanks to Moretz for holding the cards, in spite of a couple of "life bites your behind!" problems these past couple of weeks! Glad everything and everyone is doing so much better!!! Keep us posted on your Mama!

GOOD LUCK! We are going to have soooo much fun!!!!!!!

we came from here: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/688420/

This message was edited Feb 4, 2007 11:19 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Posting of names called:

Feb. 5, 2007

1. Penny Lover
2. Southern Sugar
3. My Joy
4. Jill's Big BLue NOID
5. Fickle Flirt

Feb. 6, 2007

6. Cherries n' Cream
7. Ruffled Romance
8. Passion Purfect
9. Buckeye Especially Mine
10. Vampire Kiss

Feb. 7, 2007

11. Cinnamon Candy
12. Rhapsodie Candy
13. Purple Passion

Feb. 8, 2007

14. Buckeye Everlasting
15. Opera's Juliet
16. Rob's Macho Devil
17. Makin' Romance
18. Rebel's Restless Heart

Feb. 9, 2007

19. Rob's Love Bite
20. Frozen In Time
21. Mosaique
22. Dean's Cupid
23. Royal Wasp
24. The King
25. Irish Flirt
26. Optimara Annabelle
27. Smooch Me

Feb. 10, 2007
28. Spring Kiss
29. Mother's Love
30. Lillian's Sparkler
31. Ness' Candy Pink
32. Jolly Valentine

Feb. 11, 2007

33. Suncoast Perfect Kiss (LOVE)
34. Buckeye Candy Kisses
35. DeCelle's Caresse
36. Ness' Blueberry Kiss

Feb. 12, 2007

37. Pillow Talk
38. Optimara Ever Love
39. Deadly Sting
40. Mickey Mouse
41. Okie Easter Bunny

Feb. 13, 2007

42. Luverly Wasp
43. Laser Celebration
44. L'Heure Bleu
45. Icy Hot

Last call of this game was ROSE BOUQUET

This message was edited Feb 13, 2007 10:40 PM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

YOUR WINNERS ARE
First Prize Gift Certificate for $50.00 to the Garden Site of the Winners Choice
Pdoyle23323

2nd PrizeGift to AVSA for one year (USA funds/out of Country pays difference)
Critterologist

3rd prize Mel Robey's hardcover book (also donated, thanks so much!)
Starfly

Fourth Prize Gift Certificate for $15.00 to Garden Site of the Winners Choice
Stownes Bluebird Greenhouse Enjoy!

Fifth Prize Gift Certificate for $15.00 to Garden Site of the Winners Choice
MGH Bluebird Greenhouse Enjoy!

Congratulations to all of our Winners!!! First, Fourth and Fifth place winners please contact me with the name of the site you would like your gift certificate from. Jill, please contact Allison in regard to your prize...Eunice we have already taken care of that one..so I hope everyone is happy with the game and the prizes. I had a wonderful time hosting and will be looking forward to doing so again!!! I loved it!

JanetS

This message was edited Feb 14, 2007 8:57 PM

This message was edited Feb 16, 2007 8:45 AM

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

reserving my spot to announce Bingo. lol jk

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

And our first call is.....drum roll please......

Thumbnail by JanetS
Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

ok i,m up, but don,t know its name

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is another picture ....hint to follow picture...I know it is late so I won't make it too hard..LOL

Thumbnail by JanetS
Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

those are really really pretty!! However, I don't have a clue. I assume you will tell eventually? Right? ...... Right?

ROFLOL

Susan
=^..^=

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hint.......Someone that cares about you may think, your thoughts are worth something...

Mother's Love?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Nope.....she would think your thoughts were "worth" more than this....LOL

Penny Lover?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yea!!! Susan, that is right...
Our first call is "Penny Lover"

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, I hope you all had that one on your card....right!? LOL I am going to call one more before I get ready for bed...LOL So this one will be my "Goodnight Kiss" from Georgia....LOL

Thumbnail by JanetS
Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

hey great going susan,hooray i have that one

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Way to go Eunice!!! I hope your hubby is doing better! I know it is realy hard on you too..I am so glad you are playing!!

Southern Sugar?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

WOO HOO Susan..You are on a roll girl...Yep..our second and final call till the sun comes up this morning...is SOUTHERN SUGAR!

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

thanks Janets,its a bad night tonight,hes haveing lots of trouble tonight,were going back to hospital in a few min,waiting on a ride,i don,t drive and that makes it so bad. will be back later

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

It's Southern Sugar!!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Aren't they both beautiful! We really have some pretty ones on our list this time...I am so excited about the pictures! I don't usually like the white ones either, but this one is just as pretty as it sounds...love the foilage!

Oh starfly, I am sorry to hear that. I will be saying prayers for him.
Hugs for you and him too,
Susan
=^..^=

P.S. I have both of those.....brag, brag, who says I don't know nuttin' about AV's

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I am sorry Eunice, I will say a special prayer for you tonight! I do keep you both in my prayers! Tell him he is being prayed for and thought about a lot! Be careful and I hope it is better later this evening!!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Wow, Susan, you are a good "picker"!!! I like being the "caller"....it feels like I have them when one of you has the one I call, and of course, I would think someone will have everyone I call, so I will feel like I am winning!!! LOL If that makes sense....so I am two for two this morning...LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, I decided to leave you all with one....just the picture until the sun comes up....so I will tell you the name when I get back in hopefull six or seven hours...if I am lucky!!! So here is number three for our first day of calls.....

Thumbnail by JanetS

OK, more dumb questions. I had Southern Sugar on my list, but wasn't the first answer, so do I check it off? Will it be called again at some point? Or I can't count it at all so will never make Bingo?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, you can check it off...everyone that had that one will check it off...and I will keep calling till someone has all of their names called and checked off...which will give them BINGO! So that is a good thing...you have one already called on your card!!! Way to go! There is not contest to see who knows the most names by the picture...it is just fun to see the pictures that go with the names....and I am giving them first...just to add a little suspense....each name is only called once...and I will post the names at the top at then end of the day, so you can double check them and make sure you mark off all that have been called.

Good night/morning...everyone!

You get to mark it if you have it on your list of 15. Doesn't matter who guesses first. I'm not even going to try to guess the third one, I have to have hints cause I don't know anything about african violets.

Although now that I am seeing all these pictures, I will probably have to start getting some. LOL

Good luck on your list of names!!

Susan
=^..^=

So I don't have to be first?

Edited: Thanks, Susan. You and I were posting at the same time.

This message was edited Feb 5, 2007 1:51 AM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Purple Passion?

And yes, if you have any of the names called on their list, check them off... the order doesn't matter for this kind of Bingo!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

No, you don't have to be first guessing, just first getting all fifteen marked as called on your card...like blackout bingo...

Susan, you make me laugh!!!! G/N

nope, you don't even have to guess if you don't want to.

Like I said, I couldn't have guessed just from the picture, I need those hints. ROFLOL

Wait until tomorrow, everybody else seems to be asleep already. Unless you can identify that third one before I go to bed.

*grin*

Susan
=^..^=

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

No, Jill, good to see you here though...makes me happy! G/N I am going to bed!

I think Janet wants to go to bed. LOL

We keep asking questions.

Susan
=^..^=

I'm through searching for tonight.

'Nite all.

Diane

(Zone 1)

Well ... I've got one on my card! Don't have a clue what that 3rd photo is! I can't guess by a photo so will have to wait until Janet posts the name!

According to the printing on the picture, it should be a Russian, right? I hunted on the AVSA site for Russians with those colors, but couldn't find anything. I was probably looking right at it.
Diane

Richmond, VA(Zone 7a)

My Joy

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

YES...Way to go Garden..MY JOY is Number three on our call list...Good Morning everyone...I was giving little hints to Jill and Susan, but they didn't pick up on it..lol "you make me laugh" "makes me happy" hehehe sublte hints for
MY JOY

Okay, here we go, ready for another call?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here's Number Four .... bet this is guessed quickly .....

Thumbnail by JanetS

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.