NEED SMART COMPUTER PERSON TO PLAY WITH ME!!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i want to practice doing the italicizing and underlining and mostly want to learn how to take a part of what someone else says on a particular thread and move it to another part of the same thread or even to another thread but can't quite get that. so i would prefer to have someone that i can ask questions of to help. thanks. barb

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]i'm too sexy for my...[quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]i'm too sexy for my......[quote/]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

Quoting:
i'm too sexy for my.....

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

Quoting:
i'm too sexy for my......

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]i'mtoosexyfor my........[quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]I'M[/quote][quote]too sexy[/quote][quote]for my...[

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]I'M too sexy for my...........[/quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]I'M [/quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]I'M[quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote]I'M[/quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

Quoting:
I'M

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

[quote] I'M TOO [/quote]

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Abingdon, MD(Zone 7a)

Looks like you have most of it already!

What questions do you still have? I'll try to help!

; )

Ray

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

i didn't think anyone would ever come to help me. i understand that there is a way to do bold, italics, and underlining in the same text but i couldn't do that. not that i would ever necessarily want to but i just couldn't do it. i guess i am not sure of what that is supposed to look like

i'm too sexy let me send it and then i will tell you what i did to get what i got.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

okay i typed the left arrow and then biu and then the right arrow. then i wrote "i'm too sexy" and then i did the left arrow and a slash and then biu and the right arrow.

the other thing i don't get is this.............say you are on a thread and someone somewhere says something. you want to bring it down to your post entry and put what they said in one of those little blue boxes. how do you do that without having to type every word that they said?

hello hello

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

hello hello was another test using the method i described and it doesn't work the way i am doing it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.