Question

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Does anyone have the descriptions, hybridizer and year hybridized for the following TB's? Any other info would be greatly appreciated; for example...rebloomer, fragrant, etc.

Horned Owl
Fiera
Borgello Art
Sundowner

Thanks for any info in advance.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

HORNED OWL

Robert Euer
2006 Registration Description not available until the 2007 R&I is published

BARGELLO ART

(Gordon & Lorraine Nicholson, R. 2005), Sdlg. 11. TB, 36" (91 cm) , M
2005 Introduction description not available until the 2006 R&I is published.

I couldn't find any information on any of the others.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Oh thanks so much Joan. That helps. Is it Bargello Art and not Borgello Art?

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

The American Iris Society register has it as Bargello Art. I don't know if that's the way it's spelled or if it's a typo on their part.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I would think that the AIS would be correct?!?!?!?!? I received it as Borgello Art so was just wondering. Thanks again!

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Louise,

Sundowner is a "reserved" name and/or possibly a new introduction that has not been updated in the AIS Register. Meaning someone has reserved that name for a future introduction not made available to the public yet, or possibly it's been seen in "Trial" gardens and not yet introduced, or is a new introduction and that info is still unavailable.

Fiera is not listed anywhere by anyone..................so likely it's a name that someone has chosen to give an iris that is NOT YET registered, or someone gave you a name of a registered iris that is mispelled.

Hope this helps.
~Margie

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you so much, maybe that's the reason I can't find them either! It does help Margie!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.