Fishing Adventure With My B-I-L

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

I got to thinking about a fishing trip with my brother in law not long back and thought I would pass it on.

I myself am not much of a fisherman like Wayne but I agreed to go out with him to make Robin happy and he was showing me all the different places and ways he fishes and I have to admit I was some what bored but pretended to be interested. We trolled into a little cove where an old boat ramp had been but was now full of junk cars and such when his reel started bowing and jumping around and I could tell he had a fair sized fish on his hook. After fighting for a bit Wayne got the fish in closer to the boat when it made a run under the boat. After a short battle Wayne said it seemed that the fish was hung on something and if I would jump over the side and see if I could get the line unstuck. The water was shallow enough I could see the bottom and said OK. I held my breath and went under coming back up a few seconds later I told Wayne that the fish had gotten inside one of the cars. Wayne with a look of frustration on his face yelled at me to get him out.

I yelled right back that I would but he had rolled up the Windows and locked the D*M DOORS!

Don grandfather to Chase age 10 w/cf
http://livingwithcysticfibrosiscf.blogspot.com/

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!