Super Bowl 2007, get your jokes ready!

Bloomingdale, OH(Zone 6a)

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"
the man answers "241."
"That is wonderful!," says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!"
Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?" the lady answers, "144."
"That is great!," responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!"
Albert goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?" the man answers, "51."
Albert responds, "How 'bout them Bears?"

Why is the grass at Soldier Field so green?
From all the cr*p they keep putting on it.

One day 2 Chicago Bears fans were doing a crossword puzzle.
Da' first Bears Fan turns to Da' second Bears Fan and says "Old McDonald had one of these?"
"Hey, I know" says Da' second Bears Fan, "It's got to be a farm".
"How do you spell that?" asks Da' first Bears Fan.
"E-I-E-I-O" says Da' second Bears Fan.

What's the difference between the Chicago Bears Offense and a dollar bill?
You can still get four quarters out of a dollar.

There is this Browns fan who is married to a Bears fan.

He loves her with all of his heart, but just can't get past the fact that she is a Bears fan and therefore, kinda slow. He thinks long and hard, and comes to a decision. As much as he loves the Browns, he loves her more. He decides to become a Bears fan.

After weeks of trying unsuccessfully to root for the Bears, he decides to enlist the aid of a doctor.

"Doc, I want to become a Bears fan, is there any way you can do it?" the man asks.

"Well, it's quite simple, I just have to remove 1/3 of your brain, but it is a very dangerous procedure.

Are you sure you want to do this?" the Doctor asks.

"I have no other choice." the man says.

He wants to have the surgery right away. The doctor begins the procedure. During the operation, his hand slips, and he cuts out too much of the poor Browns fan's brain. While the man is recuperating, the doctor is pacing around his bedside. The man starts to stir.

The doctor rushes over and says "Sir! I am so sorry, during the surgery I mistakenly removed 2/3 of your brain!"

The man looks up at the doctor with a big smile on his face and says, "GO VIKINGS!"

The seven dwarves are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White arrives just before the rescue team and runs to the entrance and yells down to them, "Are you alright?". In the distance a voice shouts out "The Bears are good enough to win the Super Bowl this year." Snow White turns and says "Well at least Dopey's alive!"

mg

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!