Happy Birthday Shoe!

San Tan Valley, AZ(Zone 9b)

They say that the older you get the wiser you get,
May you grow very old and very wise!
Happy Birthday Shoe

Southern Mountains, GA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday HorseShoe! Many happy returns!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Day to you!

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Yes, Happy Birthday! Many happy delights to you!

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Well THANKS, Folks!

Just got around to seeing this! So far, so good! A nice semi-chilly day (no rain, sleet or snow!) and the sun is out!

I slept late, had real coffee (I usually drink decaf, gag!), and am having a nice supper of boiled shrimp, speckled butterbeans, and whatever else we muster up! yay!

Ya'll feel free to help me celebrate, too! Eat cake! Or chocolate!

Again, thanks!

Happy Day to All!
Shoe

Audubon, PA(Zone 6b)

shoe..... Hope you've had a GREAT day. Enjoy that supper!!

LarryD

Rome, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Shoe:

May you have many more

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Thanks!

It was a nice day yesterday, very full. And I topped it off with late night of watching old I Love Lucy shows from a DVD collection I rec'd as a gift! (Love old television shows!)

And now, moving on to the next year.

Thanks again!
Shoe

Audubon, PA(Zone 6b)

sounds like you had a full day, shoe....... I also like the older TV shows and watch them here on a cable TV channel named TV Land. Do you get it? I especially like old episodes of Gunsmoke & Andy Griffith.

LarryD

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Sounds like a great day to me. Here's hoping for many more.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Larry, I first discovered TV Land when my DD and I were on a "Dad and Daughter" trip (to the very first DG Roundup in Tennessee) some years back. We camped here and there along the way (Blue Ridge Parkway, Smokey Mtns, various places in Tennessee, Arkansas, etc) but sometimes if it was too rainy or we found ourselves driving too late into the darkness we splurged and got a motel room. At our first motel room we discovered TV Land! She had no idea what it was and neither did I until I saw the show menu pop up! It was a keeper!

DD is now well-versed in Andy G, Leave it to Beaver, Bewitched, and many other golden oldies! Ever since that first trip together on our other trips when we were out and about we always made sure if we stayed in a motel to check first to see if they had TV Land! Yay!

Unfortunately, here on the farm, we're still a bit behind the times and rely on an antenna to pull in tv reception. (I don't mind at all, we get just enough channels to suit us and now even own a DVD player for other movies.)

As for Gunsmoke, Andy Griffith, right there with ya! And most recently, I even put Perry Mason on my netflix list, mainly because of those Saturday evenings watching it with my GrandParents whilst growing up with them!

Shoe

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Shoe, sorry I missed your birthday, so please accept these belated birthday wishes. Sounds like you have a fine day. So let me be the first to wish you happy birthday for 2008!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

For 2008! Hah!

You're planning ahead, eh!?

Thanks! ;>)

Shoe

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Glad to see you had a happy birthday! May the whole year be as blessed :-)

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Thanks! I hope so as well!

And so far, so good!

Shoe

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

happy belated birthday shoe.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.