Work for Regan

Alpharetta, GA

So I found someone to come ride Regan that I really like and she handles her very well. She has ridden since she was 6, fox hunted, eventing, hunter/jumpers, dressage. She is part of the whole Pony Club thing and has taken all the tests. All of that is great but how she actually interacted with Regan and how she rode her is what interested me. Regan through a fit because someone was making her work and Meg just took it in stride and keep working with her. We talked after and came up with a plan for her and will work in partnership on her. I think she is really going to be able to work on the training with her that I can't get done because there is always someone little out there interupting me. The only draw back is that she can only ride once a week right now and when it gets lighter out longer maybe 3 times a week. The way I look at it is one good day is better then 5 not so good days. Oh and she is working with a trainer here every week. Her horse is back in Maryland so she ends up riding the lesson horses which are usually ponies. She is thrilled to be able to ride something that fits her better and I am thrilled to have someone who can really work her. And no there is no exchange of money and waivers where signed.

This thread has 69 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!