Working Stock dogs stolen in Wyoming

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

http://www.wyomingstockdog.com/

"Sunday, January 21st, 2007 our Ford F350 PU Dualley, 2003 was stolen from the Ramada Plaza Convention Center at Northglenn, CO off I-25. In the bed of the pickup was 2 metal dog carriers with our 4 border collie dogs in them. My husband, Jim Chant was the superintendent of the NWSS cattle dog competition held in the stock yards on Friday & Saturday 1/19 & 1/20 and we also competed with our 4 dogs.

The dogs are irreplaceable to us. Of course we have no idea what they will do with our dogs. Our dogs all have collars with our name, address, and phone number on them. They are shown in the pictures below. There are 2 male dogs, Trigger & Ben, and 2 female dogs, Dixie & Dot. Dot is in heat. Our contact information is: Jim & Patti Chant, cell phone 307-380-8230 that we have here in Denver with us. Our home phone is: 307-383-2256 Baggs, WY., email: p_chant@msn.com."

If you follow the link, there are pictures of the dogs. It's obvious to me these people love these dogs, there isn't even a colour listed for the truck but there are already pics ciculating the net of all the dogs. I would be sick at heart.

Please pass this on wherever you think people who might even maybe see the dogs will see it.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!