100% virgin coconut oil

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I have used this stuff for years. I just wanted to let you allknow what all I've used it for and what all it actually worked on.

First off. I had one toe nail with fungus , over the counter medications wouldnever clear it up, months and months . I finally stopped using it.

Was using this coconut oil, on my whole feet , putting socks on and sleeping with it like that to help with the cracked feet.

which by the way is wonderful for cracked feet.

It has tremendously cleared up the fungus on that toe, fresh new nail has grown out and nothing else has been used on my feet.

It has also cleared up athlete's foot on DH
Psoriasis on my DH's face, nothing else needed, he uses it about every three days, the side of his face gets completely red and chafed if he doesn't use it, and when he uses it on a regular basis , the psariasis is completely gone.

WE've used it for dandruff on my son, put it on his head and leave it there for a while, then wash it out.

I've also read onthe internet it also promotes weight loss if ingested.

I would recommend it to everybody. It's a fantastic oil to have in your home. I wish I could afford to cook with it all the time. It's so expensive. twice as high as extra virgin olive oil.
here are some web sites I found on it's healing properties.

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/virgincoconutoil.htm

http://www.mercola.com/forms/coconut_oil.htm

www.coconutoil-online.com is where I buy mine at. The stuff is fabulous.

Does anybody else use this stuff? Where do you get yours at? I've searched the internet for cheaper sources and couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else.

Tell me what all you've used your 100% virgin coconut oil for.

kathy

This message was edited Jan 20, 2007 8:45 PM

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!